Reply To: What’s your favorite self-care tip right now?

Reply To: What’s your favorite self-care tip right now?

Home Forums Self-Care What’s your favorite self-care tip right now? Reply To: What’s your favorite self-care tip right now?

AthenaHallock
Participant

Just want to say Hi to everyone from Northern California. I work at a small hospital that is part of a larger system. We are doing fine. Do to social distancing, my commute in the afternoon is almost as fast as when I come home at midnight! (I work swing shift.)

Just a reminder, change out toothbrushes or you can sterilize them in the dishwasher or boil them. It does a number on the bristles if you put in the dishwasher. But changing them out every 3 months or whenever you are starting to get over a cold helps. Also, change out your bathroom hand towels often.

Even though I am still working, my retired husband & retired schoolteacher mom aren’t. Mom tends to sub this time of year. She is busy going through her stash & working on projects she seems to never have time to finish. My husband finally clean out the garage. Easier to park in it!

I went through my stash. Finally working on some of my KnitStar kits! And Blueprint kits from some of my favorite KnitStars! I send my daughter-in-law (Joplin, MO) any stash I don’t want anymore. She has a group of friends to dole it out whatever she doesn’t want. I am amaze some of the creative things she has come up with over the year.

Remember the ribbon sweater kit? 1999? My mom sent it to Sarah who made it into a cute pig! So sometimes that yarn needs to be looked at in a different way.

© 2020 loopslove.com

Scroll to Top