Reply To: Please reply here to introduce yourself!

Reply To: Please reply here to introduce yourself!

Home Forums Welcome! Please introduce yourself! Please reply here to introduce yourself! Reply To: Please reply here to introduce yourself!

AnnBurridge
Participant

Hello all, my name is Ann and I’m new. I joined because I desperately need knitting friends! Years ago I had that at my LYS but now it’s gone. I thought hard about joining last go round and this time I couldn’t resist. Shelly does a great job of marketing this group and I couldn’t be happier. My biggest knitting challenge is an ongoing one, I have essential tremor which slows me down but I will never give up. I just started a wrap using Woolfolk fingering weight. It will take me forever but I love it.

I am most excited about getting focused; not just grabbing the next shiny object to knit or ending up with a big, mindless stash. I’ve done that and it makes me nervous.

I taught myself to knit when I was 8 from a children’s knitting kit. I have always been a maker. I sew and design clothes as well. I used to quilt but you know….. knit happens. I am now semi retired and what with covid and all am knitting every day.

Thank you so much

© 2020 loopslove.com

Scroll to Top