Reply To: Please reply here to introduce yourself!

Reply To: Please reply here to introduce yourself!

Home Forums Welcome! Please introduce yourself! Please reply here to introduce yourself! Reply To: Please reply here to introduce yourself!

LesleyScott
Participant

Hi, my name is Lesley, I am new joined just the past week. I joined because I want a knit community  and have been reading Scoop since I stumbled across it and the Knit Stars a few years ago. I have completed the Knit Stars and was very excited by all that I saw and wanted more.

My biggest challenge is arthritis in my hands so I knit to keep them supple.

I am a little worried about the posting and online computer side of things . This is the first time I have done anything like this.

I am excited to learn techniques and ideas. After listening to the videos I think I maybe a Love Sweater level.

My mother taught me when I was 5 yrs. I have been knitting on and off for 50 Years (Yikes that sounds old). I started off in England, New Zealand now live here in Minnesota so I sometimes get mixed up with knitting needle sizes and wool ply and names.

I have just finished knitted a Sara Hatton Hat  from Something To Knit together, and now have just started a Vanilla Sock. I try to knit daily, mainly in the evening.

Thank you

© 2020 loopslove.com

Scroll to Top