Reply To: Please reply here to introduce yourself!

Reply To: Please reply here to introduce yourself!

Home Forums Welcome! Please introduce yourself! Please reply here to introduce yourself! Reply To: Please reply here to introduce yourself!

Mary Kay
Participant

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mary Kay I am a dyed-in wool Midwesterner. I am excited to be a part of Loops Club. The community and education offered through this club sold me on the value of joining.

I am a relatively new knitter and my challenge is keeping my goals manageable. It is hard not to cast on new projects but I a struggle to stay on task to finish.

I am so excited to see what I will learn from this club and from all the many members. I would like to take my knitting to a whole new level. I hope to be able to design my own patterns some day. Lofty goal, I know!

As I mentioned earlier, I am a new knitter. My aunt introduced me to all the fiber arts (crochet, knitting, needlepoint) when I was a child. I did enjoy the process back then, but put it down until college-when I knit a huge afghan-then never picked it up until I was 63. The craft has added joy just at the time my familywas facing challenges with a family member. This grounds me like nothing I have utilized before.

© 2020 loopslove.com

Scroll to Top