Reply To: Please reply here to introduce yourself!

Reply To: Please reply here to introduce yourself!

Home Forums Welcome! Please introduce yourself! Please reply here to introduce yourself! Reply To: Please reply here to introduce yourself!

JanBalcom
Participant

Hi! My name is Jan. I joined Loops Club for the social and support of others.  I have missed going to my weekly knitting group due to covid.

My biggest challenge now is to try new patterns with different stitches.  Also making my first sweater.

I am excited to see what other people are working on. Learning new techniques.  Learning to navigate loops site  on the computer.

By the time I was 5 years old I was sewing clothing and could crochet by sight.  Neither my Mom or Grandmother could read crocheting directions.  I learned how to read those directions in my 20’s and taught them.  Knitting my Mom and Grandmother taught me to knit and purl.  10 years ago I joined a group of ladies at a local yarn shop.  At the shop I learned how to read directions and the world of knitting opened up.  Of course utube was and is a blessing.

On my needles right now I have Look,Squirrel by Casapinka .  Starting second repeat of yoke  counting out loud as I go.  looking forward to meeting new knitters.

© 2020 loopslove.com

Scroll to Top