Reply To: Please reply here to introduce yourself!

Reply To: Please reply here to introduce yourself!

Home Forums Welcome! Please introduce yourself! Please reply here to introduce yourself! Reply To: Please reply here to introduce yourself!

MargaretGlynn
Participant

Hi, I’m Margaret.
========
1. Why did you JOIN? 
========
I’ve been a KnitStars member for a while, so feel like I’m already friends with Shelley and her Loops Troops. Additionally because, while there is at least one LYS in town here, I don’t find the staff to be welcoming when I go there. The other LYS is primarily focused on sewing so yarn offerings are limited.

========
2. What’s your biggest CHALLENGE right now? 

I have only one challenge: maintaining focus to get projects finished. I don’t mind having more than one project underway, but truly need to prioritize them and keep things moving forward

========

3. What are you most EXCITED about? 

I joined for the camaraderie, for the shopping and for the Blue Bags.

========

4. Tell us about your KNITTING/CROCHET LIFE?! 

I’ve been knitting since I was 10. I’ve never hesitated to try new things and managed to finish them. In other words, I learned by doing. Lately, I’m doing smaller projects, such as slippers, mittens, and patches for a baby blanket, as well as patches from Arne and Carlos’ quarantine KAL. I’ve completed 15 out of 30 of A&C designs. I also have several needlepoint pillow covers in the works

© 2020 loopslove.com

Scroll to Top