Reply To: Please reply here to introduce yourself!

Reply To: Please reply here to introduce yourself!

Home Forums Welcome! Please introduce yourself! Please reply here to introduce yourself! Reply To: Please reply here to introduce yourself!

AngelaStein
Participant

Hello, I’m Angela

I joined again because I love all the resources that Loops has to offer.   I really want to learn how to read and understand patterns, learn more stitches and build my confidence.  I want to be more focused and complete projects as well as stretch my learning. Learned to do simple crocheting as a child. I have tried to teach myself some knitting and taken classes at the library (pre-covid). So far I can knit, purl, and do a yo!

My biggest challenge – I honestly think my biggest challenge is accepting that it is ok that I don’t understand something.  With patience and help having the confidence that I will be able to figure it out.  Most patterns still really throw me so sometimes I am afraid to even start.

I am most excited about the virtual yarn alongs and replays.  I can’t always do the live but did really enjoy seeing the different projects and hearing the ladies talk about their knitting yesterday.  Helped to inspire me to pick up my knitting and join in.

Working on the Effin Scarf now and watching videos to try to increase my skills.

© 2020 loopslove.com

Scroll to Top