Reply To: Please reply here to introduce yourself!

Reply To: Please reply here to introduce yourself!

Home Forums Welcome! Please introduce yourself! Please reply here to introduce yourself! Reply To: Please reply here to introduce yourself!

DanaBakke
Participant

Hi! My name is Dana. I have purchased all 5 of the Knit Stars … however I have not had time to see most of them. I work full time and only knit a little in the evenings and on the weekend. I got this as the bonus for the Knit Stars 5 so I thought I would check it out. I don’t really do much social media since I am old school and don’t have a phone, just a computer. I have been knitting for a long time and over the last 5 years I have become quite proficient and love to make and wear my sweaters, shawls (the bigger the better!) and my Cardigans. Most people who know me know that I am an avid jewelry maker, sewer and knitter. I have taught some friends and am the first person my sister and nieces go to when they have an error in their knitting. Great excuse to visit!! I am married, but do not have any kids or pets … however I do have a dog and a cat at work that think they belong to me. The dog belongs to my boss but we bonded early and she sits with me all day and gets depressed if I am not at work. Seriously, she pouts and stays in her bed and faces the wall all day. I feed the cat, so he comes to me in the morning and walks me to the door each night to say good bye. I adore that big boy!!! Other people at work are a bit jealous of our relationship. Anyway, I am looking forward to getting to know people and see what happens here. 🙂

© 2020 loopslove.com

Scroll to Top