February 2021 – Photos & Prizes Week

February 2021 – Photos & Prizes Week

Home Forums Photos & Prizes – Monthly Submissions February 2021 – Photos & Prizes Week

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SherriTorrez
    Keymaster

Reply here with any yarn-related photos you’d like to share!

LesleyScott
    Participant

Hi Sherri,
    I have sent two previous replies. They seem to disappear not sure what I am doing wrong . Did you get any of them Two photos of Mittens were sent with text

LesleyScott
    Participant

Hi,

I have had a mitten knitting month. I knitted the last Blue Loops bag and also instead of the hat . I knitted the Japanese mitts from the Knitstars Season 5. They are not yet blocked in the photo.

I also went out of my comfort zone and answered a call from Mary Jane Mucklestone to knit up some new mitts she was writing a pattern for. I just happened to have enough of the Lopi wool needed for the pattern. It went quite well. I unfortunately put the heart on upside down and I am not great at Duplicate Stitch.

I have never answered the call to do a test knit and I can only say its the weekly chat we have on a Friday and the encouragement given through you all and the books and newsletters  I have read from you. It has given me the confidence I needed. So a big Thank You to all

Heart Mittens.

First of Many Mitts & Japanese Mitts

Lesley

SherriTorrez
    Keymaster

Hi, Lesley!

Thank you very much for posting your photos and telling us about your experience with test knitting a project! I’m so glad that the group has been an encouragement to you! Your projects are all beautiful!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2021 loopslove.com

Scroll to Top