Unit Five: Celebrity Spotlight – Martha Wissing Tassel Tutorials

Unit Five: Celebrity Spotlight – Martha Wissing Tassel Tutorials

Home Forums Units – Your Guide through Monthly Club Content Unit Five: Celebrity Spotlight – Martha Wissing Tassel Tutorials

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SherriTorrez
    Keymaster

Two tutorial videos from Martha Wissing on how to create a tassel and then how to create tiered tassels.

How to create a tassel

How to create tiered tassels

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by SherriTorrez.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by SherriTorrez.
    SherriTorrez
    Keymaster

Note: in Martha’s tutorial, she is discussing making tiered tassels for the Mosaic Chullo Style hat pattern that can be found on ravelry.

LisaHicksLisaHicks
    Participant

What is the brand of the tassel maker and do you have it there at the store?

SusieDeschampsSusieDeschamps
    Participant

Great idea for the tiered tassels. Never thought of adding a second and third. I will definitely keep this in mind making my winter hats. Thanks

CharleneHumphrey
    Participant

That was so neat – I was wondering about the tiered tassels I have been seeing on projects lately.   Now to give it a shot.

SherriTorrez
    Keymaster

Hi, Lisa!

We don’t carry tassel makers at the store and I looked up what brand she may have been using and it appears to be a Clover. On our virtual Yarn-along today, Carla will demonstrate how to use a home-made cardboard tassel maker, similar to the commercial variety.

Happy tassel making!

Sherri

SherriTorrez
    Keymaster

Yes! I really appreciate Martha Wissing’s tutorial. I want to try it now as well!

SherriTorrez
    Keymaster

Me, too! I had seen them but hadn’t really thought about making one myself.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2020 loopslove.com

Scroll to Top