Unit Three – May 2020 Make-alongs: Knit and Crochet

Unit Three – May 2020 Make-alongs: Knit and Crochet

Home Forums Units – Your Guide through Monthly Club Content Unit Three – May 2020 Make-alongs: Knit and Crochet

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SherriTorrez
    Keymaster

Below are the two May Make-along projects as found in the 2nd Quarter 2020 workbook: Embrace Who You Are.

Click here for the Apres Tennis Sweater

Click here for the Sweet Clara Top

Look for the 2nd Quarter 2020 workbook in the Workbooks section of this website, in the Club Hub.

SherriTorrez
    Keymaster

Here is a great tutorial video that describes one of the fun stitches in the Apres Tennis Sweater. This stitch is also found in two other popular projects we’ve supported here at Loops: The Hipster Shawl by Joji Locatelli and the Perfect Blend Moondrake Shawl kit by Casapinka.

MicheleErnst
    Participant

Thank you.  I have a scarf on my to-do list which uses this stitch so this was helpful.

SherriTorrez
    Keymaster

You’re welcome! I’m glad this was timely and helpful! What project are you working on?

MicheleErnst
    Participant

The scarf is Eventide by Laura Nelkin and am making it for my daughter.  Probably not doing the beads though – I was drawn to the texture of the fabric created with the yarn plus my daughter is not a ‘bling’ person.  I haven’t begun yet, but it’s in the top five of next projects to begin after some current ones are complete.  Lost traction on all my creative endeavors over the last months, but pushing myself this week to take those first baby steps again.  So I’m sure I will have to re-watch the video but this certainly made the scarf more approachable.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2020 loopslove.com

Scroll to Top