Virtual Yarn-along Replay 11/20/20 – On-Trend: Mindful and Yoga Knitting Tips

Virtual Yarn-along Replay 11/20/20 – On-Trend: Mindful and Yoga Knitting Tips

Home Forums Weekly Virtual-Yarnalong Replay Virtual Yarn-along Replay 11/20/20 – On-Trend: Mindful and Yoga Knitting Tips

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

LoopsClub members Jackie Muller and Lexy Cann shared their expertise on how to ease stress from our minds and bodies while knitting.

Click here to access a copy of the Chat Log for this replay.

SusieDeschamps
    Participant

Thank you so much for this replay. I missed on Friday. Practicing yoga for over twenty years in all types as yin, restoration, meditation and so forth made me feel right at home with what was discussed. The balls, bolsters and your own imagination is so important when you are a knitter or any type of sitting you do for long periods of time is crucial to keep your body pain free and without stiffness. I also use a Fitbit watch that reminds me to get up after 15 minutes and this is very helpful in order to get your circulation moving and to remind you to stretch or massage areas that are becoming stiff. And of course to always be thankful and mindful. That is without saying. Hope to make it next Friday.

SherriTorrez
    Keymaster

Hi, Susie!

I’m so glad you enjoyed the replay that the discussion was so relevant for you! We look forward to seeing you this week!

Happy Knitting!

Sherri

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2021 loopslove.com

Scroll to Top